Sunday, January 1, 2017

Low Carb Bacon and Egg Bake / Quiche

I made this low carb egg bake for my family over the holiday's. My 5 year old is an incredibly picky eater. He took one bite without any argument, jumped up from the table, squealed for joy and ran and gave me a HUGE hug. He said it was the best food he had EVER eaten. :) We will be making it again.

http://www.food.com/recipe/low-carb-bacon-and-egg-quiche-256210

Ingredients
6 Large Eggs
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1 Cup of Grated Cheddar or Swiss Cheese (I used Cheddar)
1/2 Cup of Crispy Cooked Bacon Crumbled
Salt
Pepper

1. Mix the Eggs and Cream
2. Add in Remaining Ingrediants
3. Grease a Pan (I used a pie pan with pan spray)
4. Cook at 350 Degrees for 40 Minutes or until the egg bake becomes a golden brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment