Friday, September 6, 2019
I got a Wildtree seasoning pack for a Lasagna Skillet Meal. It was so good, but unfortunately Wildtree went out of business. So I'm copying the recipe from the box and I'll adjust the seasoning later. In addition I made the ground beef in the instant pot and it made this recipe so easy to make.
1 Pound of Ground Beef
2 Cups of Water
2 Cups of Elbow Macaroni or Other Noodles of Choice
1 (14.5 Oz) Can of Tomato Sauce or a Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
1/2 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese
1. Cook and Drain the meat - Season as you like
2. Add water, tomato sauce, macaroni and any seasonings to the pan.
3. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
4. Once it is boiling, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 11-13 minutes or until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
5. Once the noodles are cooked, remove it from the heat, top with cheese and enjoy.
Note: If the sauce is too think, adjust this recipe with less water or adding a thickening agent like flour.