1 Package of Hawaiian Rolls
1 Pound of Ground Hamberger
1 Package of French Onion Soup Mix
Sliced 1 Green, Red or Yellow Pepper
1 Jar of Cheese Sauce (I used Tostitos Cheese Sauce)
Garlic Butter (Land O Lakes Garlic Butter Spread)
1. Brown the hamburger with 1/2 of the French Onion Soup Mix.
2. Cook the Pepper, Onion and Mushroom in butter with the remaining French Onion Soup Mix.
3. Keep the roles together but slice the buns in half. Remove all of the tops as 1 unit.
4. Butter the bottom buns with garlic butter
6. Add Ground Beef, Cheese Sauce, Vegetables and Cheese Slices
7. Put the top buns back on the bottom buns to form a bunch of sandwhiches
8. Melt the butter and brush it on the top of the buns
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 Min.
We dipped the sandwiches in beef broth with salt. Next time I'm going to boil beef bouillon cubes in water to make a dip.