Sunday, September 4, 2016

CSA Spicy Vegetable Surprise (Kristi Original)

I took the vegetables from my CSA Farm Share Box to create this spicy delight. I couldn't come up with a name, so I selected a boring name. :) Let me know if you have a better name. I felt this dish could be eaten plain, which is what we did. Or you could eat it in addition to egg, top this with scrambled eggs or use it in a egg burrito and add in spicy sausage.

Ingredients:
1 Clove of Crushed Garlic
Seasoning Salt to Taste
Cumin to Taste
Chili Powder to Taste
Tastefully Simple: Fiesta Party Mix to Taste
3-5 Red Potatoes Cubed (Depends on the size)
3-4 Tomatoes with no skin and diced
1/2-1/4 Onion Diced
1 Non Spicy Pepper (Green Bell, Red Bell..etc)
Jalapeno - As much ask you like for spice, diced
1/2 Cup of Water

Cook the potatoes in the microwave. Then dice them and add them to the pan that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Simmer all of the ingredients, except water, together at a low boil. When the mix starts to thicken up, add water to keep it from burning in the pan. Serve when all of the ingredients are fully cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment