Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Taco Seasoning

This is a great way to know what is in your taco seasoning. I found this when I had family over with food allergies and needed to be sure I didn't serve them something that would make them sick. Also this is a great way to make sure your family isn't eating MSG. This recipe was just as good, if not better, than store bought taco seasoning.

Ingredients
1 Tbls Chili Powder
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp Onion Powder
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp paprika
1-1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper

Mix ingredients and it is ready. Add about 3 Tbsp per pound of meat. Store in an air tight container away from light. I double the recipe so I have extra on hand.

Recipe from All Recipes - http://allrecipes.com/recipe/taco-seasoning-i/


No comments:

Post a Comment