Saturday, December 24, 2016

BLT Bites - Taste of Homes

While I was looking for low carb recipes. I found this amazingly delicious recipe. Everyone thought it was amazing. I heard things like, 'Whatever you do, don't try those tomato things, they are terrible....Hahahahaha now I can eat them all! Brilliant!'

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/blt-bites




1 Lb Campari Tomatoes (Little tomatoes, the original recipe called for 16-20 cherry tomatoes) 
1 Lb of Sliced Bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise
1/3 Cup of Chopped Green Onions
3 Tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 Tbsp Snipped Fresh Parsley (I left this out since I hate parsley)

1. Cut a thin slice off of each tomato top. Cut out and discard pulp/seeds. Invert tomatoes on a paper towel to drain.

2. In a small bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon into the tomatoes. Refrigerate for several hours. 

Nutrition (Don't read, Hahaha!)
1 each: 113 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 206mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment