Thursday, December 30, 2021

Chicken Bacon Ranch Shredded Chicken Sandwiches (Kristi Original)

My sister in law has been very very sick for 6 months. I was looking for a meal that would be easy to make for me and easy to rewarm as they needed food. This is what I came up with. Success!

Ingredients

2 Lbs Cooked Chicken Shredded (I did a few pounds)
1-2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 Tbsp Bacon Bits - as much as you like
Ranch Salad Dressing (I used Light House Homestyle Ranch) - As much as you need to get the chicken saucy.
Salt and Pepper to Taste
2 Tbsp Butter

Instructions

I cooked the chicken in the instant pot for 20 minutes with 1 cup of chicken broth. Then I shredded the chicken breast, melted in butter and added in all of the other ingredients. It can be used cold or warmed. We ate it on buns. 

1 comment: