Thursday, December 30, 2021

Cheesy Bacon Ranch Mashed Potatoes (Kristi Original)

I had some left over mashed potatoes, so I thought I'd give them an opportunity to shine again. You could do this recipe with new mashed potatoes or left overs. My son told me I should make a cook book for all my recipes after trying this one. ❤ Unfortunately I don't measure cook, I do more of a dumping creative cooking approach. That makes it harder for people to follow. Do your best! This one is great.

Ingredients

3-5 Lbs Mashed Potatoes
Milk or Cream - Pour in enough to help the consistency of the potatoes to be what you like
1-2 Tbsp Butter
1-2 Tbsp Bacon Bits (I just sprinkled in as much as I wanted)
1-2 Cups Shredded Cheese
3 Long Squeezes - Ranch Salad Dressing (I used Light House Home Style) I just poured in a bunch. I tried it as I went for a taste test
Shake of Salt if needed
1 Tsp Garlic
1/2 Tsp Pepper

Instructions

Rewarm the mashed potatoes or make new potatoes. Take the hot potatoes and add all of the ingredients. Serve and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment