Thursday, December 21, 2017

Thanksgiving Bake / Holiday Dinner Repurposed (Kristi Original)

This year after Thanksgiving I used my leftovers in a hot dish (The Minnesota way. Haha!). My family loved it, so I'll be making this again.

Ingredients:
Stuffing 
Turkey cut up in bite size pieces
1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 Cup of Mayo
Mashed Potatoes
Shredded Cheese
Garlic Powder

Instructions
Mix the turkey, soup and mayo in a bowl.

In a square baking dish (I used an 8 x 8 pan) layer the following ingredients. 
1. Stuffing (I used whatever I had left over, about 2 cups. It ended up being about an inch deep.
2. Turkey mixture
3. Mashed Potatoes, sprinkle with garlic powder
4.  Shredded Cheese

Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until it is warm and the cheese is bubbly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment