Friday, December 22, 2017

Spam Burgers - Minnesota State Fair


I can't believe I'm posting a recipe called 'Spam Burger'! But life has a funny way of surprising you. Last summer my family went to the MN State Fair. A thunderstorm rolled in and we didn't have a shelter. We ran to the first place we could find which happened to be right next to the 'Spam Burger' booth. Well we were hungry, so we gave it a try. It turns out my family loved it! So my husband worked to make this at home and here's what we came up with.....A family favorite!

Ingredients:
1 Can of Spam
1 Package of Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
Butter
Cheese Slices

Instructions:
1. Cut the Spam into slices for your sandwich, about 1/4 inch thick.
2. Fry the Spam in butter
3. Put the Spam on the Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, top with a cheese slice
4. Eat and Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment