Monday, August 8, 2016

Kale Chips

I decided to get a CSA Farm Share box this year. Every week I get a box full of locally grown vegetables and need to figure out how to cook with them. Recently I got Kale, I believe it was dinosaur Kale. I made Kale Chips for my vegan parents.

1 Bunch of Kale - cleaned, dried and ripped/cut up leaves into chip size pieces (Removed inner stems)
1 Tbsp of olive oil (or another oil if you have it, I may have used more oil)
1 Tbsp sherry vinegar, cooking vinegar or wine
1 Seasoning Salt to Taste
Any other seasoning that you would like on your chips - I used cayenne pepper and garlic

Preheat Oven to 300 Degrees

1. Mix all ingredients in a zip lock bag until the kale is covered with oil and seasoning.
2. Spread the kale evenly on a baking sheet.
3. Roast in the oven about 35 minutes until the chips are crisp.

www.allrecipes.com/recipe/214784/kale-chips/

No comments:

Post a Comment