Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Crock Pot Roast (Kristi Original)

1 Roast
1-1/4 cup of water
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 package of Lipton onion soup mix
onion onion seasoning - Tastefully Simple
1/2 onion

Put roast and onion in large crock pot (my roast was frozen). Top with water, mushroom soup, onion soup, and onion onion seasoning. Set on low and cook until it is done.

My roast cooked for 9 hours while I was at work. It was very tender and there was a nice broth to make gravy. I served it with green bean cassarole, mashed potatoes, bread, and cookies for dessert.

2 comments:

  1. Hey- is this the roast you used to make when I was in college up there? It was SO yummy! Love you! -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember what I made when you were in college. I don't think I ever wrote it down, hence the reason for the blog.:) Try it and let me know if you like it. Kristi

    ReplyDelete